Are you Dr. Formica?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 East St
Plainville, CT 06062Phone(860) 793-1151Fax(860) 793-1519
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicholas Formica, MD is a rheumatologist in Plainville, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Bristol Health, The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial, and Hartford Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1987 - 1989
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Universidad del NoresteClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1986 - 2017
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley MemorialSouthington, Connecticut
- Bristol HealthBristol, Connecticut
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut