Are you Dr. Pediaditakis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5100 Lead Mine Rd
Raleigh, NC 27612Phone(919) 787-0710Fax(919) 787-0710
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicholas Pediaditakis, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1957 - 1960
- Danville State HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1957 - 1957
- Dpt Human Res Div Health SerResidency, Psychiatry, 1956 - 1957
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of MedicineClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1961 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsConsidering the major mental disorders as clinical expressions of periodic pathological oscillations of the overall operating mode of brain function.Nicholas Pediaditakis> ;Medical Hypotheses. 2006 Jan 1
- Motivating the acutely intoxicated alcoholic patient to obtain further treatment.PEDIADITAKIS, N.> ;N C Med J. 1962 Jan
- Factors and their origins in mate selection and choice among humans: implications for individual psychotherapy and counseling.Pediaditakis, N.> ;Med Hypotheses. 1998 Nov
- Join now to see all