Nirman Tulsyan, MD
- 131 Madison Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: (973) 540-9700
Fax: (973) 540-9717
Dr. Tulsyan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Dr. Tulsyan's Education & Medical Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Vascular Surgery
- Atlantic Health SystemResidency, General Surgery
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Tulsyan's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Dr. Tulsyan's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Tulsyan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The endovascular management of visceral artery aneurysms and pseudoaneurysms. Tulsyan, N., Kashyap, V. S., Greenberg, R. K., Sarac, T. P., Clair, D. G., Pierce, G., Ouriel, K.; J Vasc Surg. 2007 Feb.
- Endovascular management of acute critical ischemia secondary to blunt tibial artery injury. Alvarez-Tostado, J., Tulsyan, N., Butler, B., Rizzo, A.; J Vasc Surg. 2006 Nov.
- Emerging drugs in peripheral arterial disease. Tulsyan, N., Ouriel, K., Kashyap, V. S.; Expert Opin Emerg Drugs. 2006 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
Dr. Tulsyan's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Nirman Tulsyan, Dr. Nirman Tulsyan, MD, Dr. N Tulsyan
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tulsyan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Vascular Surgery, NJ)
- Stephen Kolakowski Jr., MD
- Kumar Patel, MD
- Jeffrey Gosin, MD
- Mohammad Nasir Khan, MD
- Tushar Tripathi, MD
- Tarek Alshafie, MD
- Zafar Jamil, MD
- J. Gerard Crowley, MD
- Amit Patel, MD
- Mark Lehman, MD