Are you Dr. Espat?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Maude St
Providence, RI 02908Phone(401) 456-2441
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nocif Espat, MD is a general surgeon in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island, Illinois, and New York. He is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2008
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2000
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Thermal tumor ablation therapy for colorectal cancer hepatic metastasis.Munireddy, S., Katz, S., Somasundar, P., Espat, N. J.> ;J Gastrointest Oncol. 2012 Mar
- Total laparoscopic distal pancreatectomy: beyond selected patients.Boutros, C., Ryan, K., Katz, S., Espat, N. J., Somasundar, P.> ;Am Surg. 2011 Nov
- Laparoscopic spleen-preserving distal pancreatectomy in elderly subjects: splenic vessel sacrifice may be associated with a higher rate of splenic infarction.Baldwin, K. M., Katz, S. C., Espat, N. J., Somasundar, P.> ;HPB (Oxford). 2011 Sep
- Join now to see all
- Fish Oil Modulation Of Tumor InflammationNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2006
- Fish Oil Modulation Of Tumor InflammationNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2002–2006
- Roger Williams Medical CenterProvidence, Rhode Island