Are you Dr. Moore?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Va Medical Center
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone+1 423-439-8000Fax+1 423-439-2200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Norman Moore, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Mountain Home, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Virginia. He is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center and is a Professor at East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1985
- Queen's University Belfast Faculty of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Quetiapine Compared With Placebo in the Management of Fibromyalgia Start of enrollment: 2008 Jan 01
- Progress of Mild Alzheimer's Disease in Participants on Solanezumab Versus Placebo Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01
- Prevalence of HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorders (HAND) in a School of Medicine HIV/AIDS Outpatient Clinic Start of enrollment: 2014 May 01
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsAn Evidence-Based Review of Early Intervention and Prevention of Posttraumatic Stress DisorderBadari Birur, Norman C. Moore, Lori L. Davis> ;Community Mental Health Journal. 2017 Feb 1
- 1 citationsDelayed-onset of psychopharmacologically induced priapism: A cautionary case reportBadari Birur, Rachel E. Fargason, Norman C. Moore> ;Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2015 Oct 1
- Johnson City Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee