Dr. Coots is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Forest Glen Road
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(301) 754-7010Fax(301) 754-7012
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Dermatology, 1992 - 1995
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCutaneous manifestations of acute radiation exposure: a review.Katherine A. Ward, Juan P. Jaimes, Norvell V. Coots> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 2012 Nov 1
- 3 citationsDisease Prevalence Among Moldovan Orphans and Other Considerations for Future Humanitarian AidEmil P. Lesho, LoRanne Braun, Norvell Coots, Omer Ozguc, Mariana Ciobanu, Laura Fitzpatrick> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2002 May 1
- 7 citationsLichen sclerosus following the lines of BlaschkoLester F. Libow, Norvell V. Coots> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1998 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Catholic Universities, and a High School, Donate Medical Supplies to HospitalsMarch 26th, 2020
- Operation Warp Speed Chief Visits Holy Cross in Silver SpringJanuary 1st, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: