Are you Dr. Parhami?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 N La Cienega Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 659-7414Fax(310) 659-3773
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nourollah Parhami, MD is a rheumatologist in Beverly Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Jefferson Frankford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 88 citationsComparison of sulfasalazine and placebo in the treatment of reactive arthritis (Reiter's syndrome). A department of veterans affairs cooperative studyDaniel O. Clegg, Domenic J. Reda, M Weisman, John J. Cush, Frank B. Vasey, H. Ralph Schumacher, Elly Budiman-Mak, Dominic J. Balestra, Warren D. Blackburn, Grant W. Ca...> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1996 Dec 1
- Loss of color vision and hydroxychloroquine.Nourollah Parhami, Martin Morell> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 1996 Apr 1
- 1 citationsStructural, immunological and functional comparisons of factor H, rheumatoid arthritis protein (RHP), and its apparent normal counterpart (N-RHP)Hurwitz C, Carmen L. Rosano, Karim E. Hechemy, Peter Weber, Nourollah Parhami> ;Molecular Immunology. 1995 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Emeritus Member
- Olympia Medical CenterLos Angeles, California