Nutan Atre-Vaidya, MD
- 3471 Green Bay Rd
North Chicago, IL 60064
Phone: (847) 473-4357
Fax: (847) 578-8671
Dr. Atre-Vaidya's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Atre-Vaidya's Education & Medical Training
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- M.G.M. Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Atre-Vaidya's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License1985 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Atre-Vaidya's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The impact of VA and Navy Hospital Collaboration on medical school education. Atre-Vaidya, N., Ross, A., Sandu, I. C., Hassan, T.; Acad Psychiatry. 2009 Jan 01.
- A day in the life of a psychiatrist in-the-making. Psychiatrist-in-the making: Bradley Sadler, M.D. Mentor: Nutan Atre-Vaidya, M.D. Mentor: Frederick Sierles, M.D. Sadler, B., Atre-Vaidya, N., Sierles, F.; Acad Psychiatry. 2005 Sep 01.
- Factors affecting medical student career choice of psychiatry from 1999 to 2001. Sierles, F. S., Dinwiddie, S. H., Patroi, D., Atre-Vaidya, N., Schrift, M. J., Woodard, J. L.; Acad Psychiatry. 2003.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. Nutan Atre-Vaidya, Dr. Nutan Atre-Vaidya, MD, Dr. N Atre-Vaidya
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Atre-Vaidya's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, IL)
- Ajay Jeetwani, MD
- Kishwar Ali, MD
- Jerome Schulman, MD
- Victoria Kranz, MD
- Michael Raida, MD
- Michael Gadson, MD
- Eldin Dzudza, MD
- Stephen Bender, MD
- Paul Levy, MD
- Jody Reed Sr., MD