- 1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63110
Phone: (314) 362-0101
Dr. Ukpo's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Ukpo's Education & Medical Training
- University of New MexicoFellowship, Forensic Pathology
- Washington UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ukpo's Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Ukpo's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- High-Risk Human Papillomavirus E6/E7 mRNA Detection by a Novel In Situ Hybridization Assay Strongly Correlates With p16 Expression and Patient Outcomes in Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Ukpo, O.C., Flanagan, J.J., Ma, X., Luo, Y., Thorstad, W.L., Lewis, J.S.; Am J Surg Pathol. 2011 Sep.
- Human papillomavirus-associated oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas: primary tumor burden and survival in surgical patients. Ukpo, O.C., Pritchett, C.V., Lewis, J.E., Weaver, A.L., Smith, D.I., Moore, E.J.; Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2009-05-01.
- Human papillomavirus and oropharyngeal cancer. Ukpo, O.C., Moore, E.J., Smith, D.I.; N Engl J Med. 2007 Sep 13.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Ukpo's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MO)
- Milton Smith, MD
- Sheelah Changho, MD
- Emily Schindler, MD
- David Edwards, MD
- Donald Withrow, MD
- Leonard Grosso, MD
- Ji-Weon Park, MD
- Jamie Donnelly, MD
- Daniel Lingamfelter, DO
- Victoria (Graham) Shively-Graham, MD