Dr. Aguwa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4466 W. Bristol Road
Flint, MI 48507Phone(810) 733-1200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Okezie Aguwa is an orthopedic surgeon in Flint, MI. He received his undergraduate degree from Princeton University and medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He completed a complex spinal surgery fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery/Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City. He specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery.
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryFellowship, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, 2016 - 2017
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2012 - 2016
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2011
- Princeton UniversityBA, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- MI State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 2015 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsHSS Dysphagia and Dysphonia Inventory (HSS-DDI) Following Anterior Cervical Fusion: Patient-Derived, Validated, Condition-Specific Patient-Reported Outcome Measure Out...Alexander P. Hughes, Stephan N. Salzmann, Okezie K. Aguwa, Courtney Ortiz Miller, Roland Duculan, Jennifer Shue, Frank P. Cammisa, Andrew A. Sama, Federico P. Girardi,...> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2018 May 16
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: