Dr. Adeyemi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 W Polk St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 864-4573Fax(312) 864-9496
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1999 - 2001
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- University of IbadanClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- Study of Bone Disease in Older HIV-infected Adults Start of enrollment: 2009 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- Steatosis Rates by Liver Biopsy and Transient Elastography With Controlled Attenuation Parameter in Clinical Experience of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Human Immunodefi...Sansom, S. E.,Martin, J.,Adeyemi, O.,Burke, K.,Winston, C.,Markham, S.,Go, B.,Huhn, G.> ;Open Forum Infect Dis. 2019 Apr 11
- TURQUOISE-I Part 1b: Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir and Dasabuvir with Ribavirin for Hepatitis C Virus Infection in HIV-1 Coinfected Patients on DarunavirDavid Wyles, Michael Saag, Jacob Lalezari, Oluwatoyin Adeyemi, Peter Ruane, Roger Trinh> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2017 Mar 23
- 89 citationsSofosbuvir and Velpatasvir for the Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus in Patients Coinfected With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1: An Open-Label, Phase 3 Study.David L. Wyles, Norbert Bräu, Shyam Kottilil, Eric S. Daar, Peter Ruane, Kimberly A. Workowski, Anne F Luetkemeyer, Oluwatoyin Adeyemi, Arthur Y. Kim, Brian P. Doehle,...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2017 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: