Omar Dabbagh, MD
- A.I. Dupont Hospital For Children
1600 Rockland Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
Phone: (302) 651-4000
Fax: (302) 651-4945
Dr. Dabbagh's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Child Neurology
Dr. Dabbagh's Education & Medical Training
- University of MN Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Child Neurology
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dabbagh's Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Dr. Dabbagh's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Association of obesity with increased mortality in the critically ill patient. Aldawood, A., Arabi, Y., Dabbagh, O.; Anaesth Intensive Care. 2006 Oct.
- 3-Methylglutaconic aciduria: ten new cases with a possible new phenotype. al Aqeel, A., Rashed, M., Ozand, P. T., Brismar, J., Gascon, G. G., al Odaib, A., Dabbagh, O.; Brain Dev. 1994 Nov.
- Cockayne syndrome: MRI correlates of hypomyelination. Dabbagh, O., Swaiman, K. F.; Pediatr Neurol. 1988 Mar 01.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
- Dr. Omar Dabbagh, Dr. Omar Dabbagh, MD, Dr. O Dabbagh
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dabbagh's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, DE)
- David Kahn, DO
- John Townsend III, MD
- Paul Peet, MD
- Sidney Bean, MD
- Lisa Leschek-Gelman, MD
- Valerie Dechant, MD
- William Sommers, DO
- Bruce Dopler, MD
- Catherine (Foley) Bodak-Gyovai, MD
- Richard Fischer, MD