Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4201 Saint Antoine St
Suite 8a & 8b
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 745-4275Fax(313) 745-4468
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Neurology, 1994 - 1995
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1991 - 1994
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 185 citationsTOX transcriptionally and epigenetically programs CD8 + T cell exhaustionOmar F. Khan, Josephine R. Giles, Sierra McDonald, Sasikanth Manne, Shin Foong Ngiow, Kunal P. Patel, Michael T. Werner, Alexander C. Huang, Katherine A. Alexander, Je...> ;Nature. 2019 Jun 17
- 16 citationsBOLA (BolA Family Member 3) Deficiency Controls Endothelial Metabolism and Glycine Homeostasis in Pulmonary Hypertension.Qiujun Yu, Yi Yin Tai, Ying Tang, Jingsi Zhao, Vinny Negi, Miranda K. Culley, Jyotsna Pilli, Wei Sun, Karin Brugger, Johannes A. Mayr, Rajeev Saggar, Rajan Saggar, W. ...> ;Circulation. 2019 May 7
- 11 citationsEndothelial miR-30c suppresses tumor growth via inhibition of TGF-β–induced Serpine1James V. McCann, Lin Xiao, Dae Joong Kim, Omar F. Khan, Piotr S. Kowalski, Daniel G. Anderson, Chad V. Pecot, Salma H. Azam, Joel S. Parker, Yi-Hsuan S Tsai, Alisa S. ...> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2019 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Dr. Omar Khan, WSU Multiple Sclerosis Center Contribute to New Imaging Guidelines for Neurological DiseaseMarch 4th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: