- 720 Wood St
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone: (707) 268-2900
Dr. Aniline's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Aniline's Education & Medical Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Wayne State University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Aniline's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Aniline's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Incidental intoxication with phencyclidine. Aniline, O., Pitts, F. N., Allen, R. E., Burgoyne, R.; J Clin Psychiatry. 1980 Nov.
- The urban epidemic of phencyclidine use: laboratory evidence from a public psychiatric hospital inpatient service. Aniline, O., Allen, R. E., Pitts, F. N., Yago, L. S., Pitts, A. F.; Biol Psychiatry. 1980 Oct.
- Capillary gas chromatography with a nitrogen detector for measurement of phencyclidine, ketamine and other arylcycloalkylamines in the picogram range. Pitts, F. N., Yago, L. S., Aniline, O., Pitts, A. F.; J Chromatogr. 1980 May 16.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Orm Aniline, Dr. Orm Aniline, MD, Dr. O Aniline
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Aniline's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Thomas Jackson, MD
- Renato Sison, MD
- Stefan Ursu, MD
- Chona Green, MD
- Marc Sternberg, MD
- James Morrow, DO
- Randall Bailey II, MD
- Helaina Kravitz, MD
- Jane Chung, MD
- Mark Rapaport, MD