Dr. Jonsson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone(605) 312-2200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of IcelandClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2007
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- The GUIDE-HF trial of pulmonary artery pressure monitoring in heart failure: impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.Michael R Zile, Akshay S Desai, Maria Rosa Costanzo, Anique Ducharme, Alan Maisel, Mandeep R Mehra, Sara Paul, Samuel F Sears, Frank Smart, Christopher Chien, Ashrith ...> ;European heart journal. 2022 Jul 14
- Left Atrial Appendage Mass in a Patient with COVID-19: Identification and Operative Management.Brian Duxbury, Shannon Gallagher, Jim Wudel, Orvar Jonsson> ;South Dakota medicine : the journal of the South Dakota State Medical Association. 2022 Jan 1
- Ortonville Area Health ServicesOrtonville, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: