Are you Dr. Garver?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 E Deuce Of Clubs
Show Low, AZ 85901Phone(928) 537-4347Fax(928) 537-4348
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paddy Garver, MD is a general surgeon in Show Low, Arizona.
Education & Training
- Saint Joseph Hospital, IncResidency, Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1963 - 1965
- Christ HospitalInternship, Family Medicine, 1962 - 1963
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1962
Publications & Presentations
- The caudal view for evaluating pelvic abnormality in bone images.Garver, P., Taylor, A., Rao, R.> ;Radiology. 1982 Oct
- Buffing up MR images.Sobel, D. F., Larsen, M., Zyroff, J., Seat, S., Deblois, C., Garver, P., Gonzalez, T., Guy, J., Kleiman, S., Knowles, H.> ;AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1992 Jan 01
- Gaucher disease. Clinical, laboratory, radiologic, and genetic features of 53 patients.Zimran, A., Kay, A., Gelbart, T., Garver, P., Thurston, D., Saven, A., Beutler, E.> ;Medicine (Baltimore). 1992 Nov
- Join now to see all