Pamela Hansen, MD
Assistant Professor, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, University of Utah School of Medicine
- 50 N Medical Dr
Univ Orthopaedic Center
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
Phone: (801) 581-2267
Dr. Hansen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Physical Medicine/Rehab: Sports Medicine (Non-Surgical)
Dr. Hansen's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- University of UtahResidency, Internal Medicine
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hansen's Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationSports Medicine
Dr. Hansen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Does running cause osteoarthritis in the hip or knee? Hansen, P., English, M., Willick, S. E.; PM R. 2012 May.
- Running and osteoarthritis. Willick, S.E., Hansen, P.A.; Clin Sports Med. 2010 Jul.
- Comparing eccentric resistance exercise in prostate cancer survivors on and off hormone therapy: a pilot study. Hansen, P.A., Dechet, C.B., Porucznik, C.A., LaStayo, P.C.; PM R. 2009-11-01.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
Dr. Hansen's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Pamela Hansen, Dr. Pamela Hansen, MD, Dr. P Hansen, Dr. Pamela Ann Hansen
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hansen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Physical Medicine/Rehab, UT)
- David Peifer, MD
- Michael Chung, MD
- Zachary Allred, DO
- Joseph Fyans, MD
- Jeffrey Rosenbluth, MD
- Brian Morgan, MD
- Kristina (Reed) Snihurowych, MD
- Jacob Egbert, DO
- Beverly Hurwitz, MD
- Hallie Robbins, DO