Pamela Padilla, MD
- 2502 W Saint Isabel St
Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: (813) 873-7106
Fax: (813) 348-0074
Dr. Padilla's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Gynecology
Dr. Padilla's Education & Medical Training
- University of South FloridaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of South Florida College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Padilla's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Padilla's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate DoctorAmerican Registry
Dr. Padilla's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Environmental and genetic preconditioning for long-term anoxia responses requires AMPK in Caenorhabditis elegans. LaRue, B.L., Padilla, P.A.; PLoS One. 2011.
- NPP-16/Nup50 function and CDK-1 inactivation are associated with anoxia-induced prophase arrest in Caenorhabditis elegans. Hajeri, V.A., Little, B.A., Ladage, M.L., Padilla, P.A.; Mol Biol Cell. 2010 Mar 1.
- Reduction in ovulation or male sex phenotype increases long-term anoxia survival in a daf-16-independent manner in Caenorhabditis elegans. Mendenhall, A.R., LeBlanc, M.G., Mohan, D.P., Padilla, P.A.; Physiol Genomics. 2009-02-02.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Pamela Padilla, Dr. Pamela Padilla, MD, Dr. P Padilla, Dr. Pamela A Padilla
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Padilla's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, FL)
- Olga Tudela, MD
- Andre Winter, MD
- Thomas Smith, MD
- Jesse Ellman, MD
- Paul Talise, MD
- Lee Smyk, MD
- Marjorie (Warner) Bhogal, MD
- Celso Silva Filho, MD
- Robert Chamberlin, MD
- Gordon Couch, MD