Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 126 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office665 Winter St Se
Salem, OR 97301Phone(503) 561-5350Fax(503) 561-4781
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pamela Smith, MD is a board certified pathologist in Salem, Oregon. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. She is affiliated with Salem Hospital, Salem Health West Valley, and Legacy Silverton Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalFellowship, Hematopathology, 2004 - 2005
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1999 - 2004
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsPulmonary Artery Sarcoma Mimicking Massive Pulmonary Embolus: A Case Report:Bahaaldin Alsoufi, Matthew S. Slater, Pamela P. Smith, Tara Karamlou, Atiya Mansoor, Pasala S. Ravichandran> ;Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2006 Aug 1
- 4 citationsSolitary arteriovenous malformation of the small intestine.Adnan Z. Rizvi, John A. Kaufman, Pamela P. Smith, Mark L. Silen> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 2005 May 1
- 86 citationsYield of tissue sampling for submucosal lesions evaluated by EUS.Gordon C. Hunt, Pamela P. Smith, Douglas O. Faigel> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2003 Jan 1
- Improved Pharma at AAPS with Rapid Fire Presentation, Poster, and BoothSeptember 24th, 2019