Dr. Vohra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLahey Hospital & Medical Ctr
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-3839Fax(781) 744-1597
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Parag Vohra is a nephrologist in Burlington, MA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Beverly Hospital and Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington. He received his medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College and has been in practice 14 years.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2012 - 2014
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2009 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsCardiovascular risk assessment before and after kidney transplantation.Daniel Glicklich, Parag Vohra> ;Cardiology in Review. 2014 Jul 1
- 1 citationsCrescentic Glomerulonephritis with Anti-GBM and p-ANCA Antibodies.Tariq Javed, Parag Vohra> ;Case reports in nephrology. 2012 Apr 3
- 6 citationsCalreticulin transacetylase catalyzed activation of rat tracheal smooth muscle cell nitric oxide synthase by acetoxycoumarins.Shvetambri Arora, Parag Vohra, Ajit Kumar, Yogesh K Tyagi, Hanumantharao G. Raj, Bilekere Srinivasarao Dawarkanath, Daman Saluja, Luciano Saso, Virinder S. Parmar> ;Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2008 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: