Param Maewal, MD
- 17400 Red Oak Dr
Houston, TX 77090
Phone: (281) 919-1712
Dr. Maewal's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nuclear Medicine: General Nuclear Medicine
Dr. Maewal's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Nuclear Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Maewal's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- MI State Medical LicenseActive through 2015
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Maewal's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Indexing Severity of Diabetic Foot Infection With 99mTc-White Blood Cell Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography/Computed Tomography Hybrid Imaging. Erdman, W. A., Buethe, J., Bhore, R., Ghayee, H. K., Thompson, C., Maewal, P., Anderson, J., Klemow, S., Oz, O. K.; Diabetes Care. 2012 Sep.
- Urinary tract infection in patients with acute coronary syndrome: a potential systemic inflammatory connection. Sims, J. B., de Lemos, J. A., Maewal, P., Warner, J. J., Peterson, G. E., McGuire, D. K.; Am Heart J. 2005 Jun.
- Brain natriuretic peptide measurement in Chagas heart disease: marker of ventricular dysfunction and arrhythmia. Talvani, A., Rocha, M. O., Cogan, J., Maewal, P., de Lemos, J., Ribeiro, A. L., Teixeira, M. M.; Int J Cardiol. 2005 Apr 28.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Param Maewal, Dr. Param Maewal, MD, Dr. P Maewal
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Maewal's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nuclear Medicine, TX)
- Param Maewal, MD
- Myron Jones Jr., DO
- Irfan Farukhi, MD
- Robert Davidson, MD
- Guillermo Pinzon, MD
- Carol Menzel-Anderson, MD
- Warren Moore, MD
- Guocheng He, MD
- David Mouton, MD
- Joeming Dunn, MD