Parvin Azimi, MD
Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, UCSF
- 747 52 Street
Oakland, CA 94609
Phone: (510) 428-3336
Fax: (510) 601-3957
Dr. Azimi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Infectious Disease: General Pediatric Infectious Disease
Dr. Azimi's Education & Medical Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Pediatrics
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Azimi's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Infectious Diseases
Dr. Azimi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effectiveness of Pentavalent and Monovalent Rotavirus Vaccines in Concurrent Use Among US Children <5 Years of Age, 2009-2011. Payne, D. C.,Boom, J. A.,Staat, M. A.,Edwards, K. M.,Szilagyi, P. G.,Klein, E. J.,Selvarangan, R.,Azimi, P. H.,Harrison, C.,Moffatt, M.,Johnston, S. H.,Sahni, L. C.,Baker,...; Clin. Infect. Dis.. 2013 Jul.
- Burden of rotavirus hospitalisations in young children in three paediatric hospitals in the United States determined by active surveillance compared to standard indirect methods. Matson, D. O., Staat, M. A., Azimi, P., Itzler, R., Bernstein, D. I., Ward, R. L., Dahiya, R., Dinubile, M. J., Barnes-Eley, M., Berke, T.; J Paediatr Child Health. 2012 Aug.
- A 2-month-old With Bacteremia and Gastroenteritis. Nadorlik, H., Marcon, M., Koranyi, K., Ramilo, O., Mejias, A., Azimi, P.H., Lee, B.; Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
- Dr. Parvin Azimi, Dr. Parvin Azimi, MD, Dr. P Azimi, Dr. Parvin Hadji Azimi
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Azimi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Infectious Disease, CA)
- Anna Bakardjiev, MD
- Nava Yeganeh, MD
- Hayden Schwenk, MD
- Alice (Odonnell) Pong, MD
- Sylvia Yeh, MD
- Ernie Guzman, MD
- Julie Kulhanjian, MD
- Robert Nudelman, MD
- Tempe Chen, MD
- Mary Carmack, MD