Patricia McKay, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery, Uniformed Services Hebert SOM
- 8901 Wisconsin Ave
Dept Of Orthopedics
Bethesda, MD 20889
Phone: (301) 295-4293
Fax: (301) 295-4141
Dr. McKay's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Hand Surgery
Dr. McKay's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Hand Surgery
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, General Surgery
- Uniformed Services University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. McKay's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License1994 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryHand Surgery
Dr. McKay's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A model for a medical school surgery interest group. Gustafson, J. D.,Rich, N. M.,DeVries, W. C.,McKay, P. L.,Welling, D. R.; Mil Med. 2012 Dec.
- A brief history of the tourniquet. Welling, D.R., McKay, P.L., Rasmussen, T.E., Rich, N.M.; J Vasc Surg. 2012 Jan.
- Management of upper limb amputations. Marchessault, J.A., McKay, P.L., Hammert, W.C.; J Hand Surg Am. 2011 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Patricia McKay, Dr. Patricia McKay, MD, Dr. P McKay, Dr. Patricia Lee McKay
- 27 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 27 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. McKay's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, MD)
- James Callan, MD
- Ricardo Cook, MD
- Charles Silberstein, MD
- Eric Bontempo, DO
- Edward Chan, MD
- Andrew Pollak, MD
- Michael Mont, MD
- Edward McFarland, MD
- Benjamin Chia, MD
- Joseph Shrout, MD