Dr. Webster is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8124 Nw Lakeview Dr
Parkville, MO 64152Phone(816) 746-0920Fax(816) 376-1346
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1985 - 1988
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- MO State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsNever Declared Brain Dead Potential Organ Donors-An Additional Source of Donor Organs?Patricia A. Webster, Lori Markham> ;Progress in Transplantation. 2018 Mar 1
- 15 citationsPediatric organ donation: A national survey examining consent rates and characteristics of donor hospitals*Patricia A. Webster, Lori Markham> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2009 Jul 1
- 22 citationsDonation after cardiac death in pediatric critical care.Nikoleta S. Kolovos, Patricia Webster, Susan L. Bratton> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2006 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: