Dr. Zub is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office85 Main Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748Phone(508) 625-1807Fax(508) 625-1162
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified internist who specializes in Functional Medicine. I work in partnership with patients and use advanced diagnostic testing to determine the root cause of symptoms. I create an individualized plan for each patient to help the body heal, bringing the body back to a state of health, while the initial symptoms often resolve. I am able to treat complex medical problems and also see patients who seek to optimize their health. I work with patients who prefer not to use pharmaceuticals and am often successful in helping them limit or decrease their need for prescription medications. I'd be happy to work with your challenging patients and can offer a complementary, science based, alternative for those who have been failed by, or choose not to use the traditional system.
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: