Patrick Abbott, MD
Professor, Psychiatry, University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- 2450 Alamo Ave Se
Addiction And Substance Abuse Programs
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Phone: (505) 925-2400
Dr. Abbott's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Abbott's Education & Medical Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Psychiatry
- University of New Mexico HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Abbott's Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Abbott's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effects of buprenorphine and hepatitis C on liver enzymes in adolescents and young adults. Bogenschutz, M.P., Abbott, P.J., Kushner, R., Tonigan, J.S., Woody, G.E.; J Addict Med. 2010 Dec.
- Case management: ongoing evaluation of patients' needs in an opioid treatment program. Abbott, P.J.; Prof Case Manag. 2010-05-01.
- A review of the community reinforcement approach in the treatment of opioid dependence. Abbott, P.J.; J Psychoactive Drugs. 2009 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Patrick Abbott, Dr. Patrick Abbott, MD, Dr. P Abbott, Dr. Patrick J Abbott
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Abbott's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NM)
- Nancy Morrison, MD
- Daniel Brandt, MD
- Swala Abrams, MD
- Mark Walden, MD
- Juergen Homann, MD
- Christine Seeger, MD
- Antoine Antypas, MD
- Neil Arnet, MD
- Gail Thaler, MD
- Michael Anikeev, MD