Patrick Ball, DO
- 7736 Airways Blvd.
Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 772-5222
Fax: (662) 772-5957
Dr. Ball's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Family Medicine: General Family Medicine
Dr. Ball's Education & Medical Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Family Practice
- Kansas City University of Medicine and BiosciencesMedical School
Dr. Ball's Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine
Dr. Ball's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Ethanol locking as a possible treatment for microbial contamination of long-term central venous catheters. Ball, P.A., Brokenshire, E., Parry, B., Merrie, A., Gillanders, L., McIlroy, K., Plank, L.; Nutrition. 2003 Jun.
- Glutamine in pediatrics: where next? Ball, P.A., Hardy, G.; Nutrition. 2002 Jun.
- Do you suffer from "FTI" syndrome? Ball, P.A.; Nutrition. 2002 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Coventry Carelink Health Plans PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Patrick Ball, Dr. Patrick Ball, DO, Dr. P Ball, Dr. Patrick Andrew Ball
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ball's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Family Medicine, MS)
- Chauntay Bradley, MD
- Bradley Suggs, MD
- James Stanford, MD
- Kelly Segars Jr., MD
- Henry Howell II, MD
- Kenneth Wolfe, MD
- Nicholas Sweet, DO
- Anthony Chambers, MD
- Jessie Cockrell, MD
- Malcom Baxter, MD