Are you Dr. Brown?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 W Main St
White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986Phone(304) 536-4870Fax(304) 536-1664
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Brown, MD is a cardiologist in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia. He is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1977
- Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- West Virginia UniversityClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 179 citationsAssociations between Recent Exposure to Ambient Fine Particulate Matter and Blood Pressure in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA)Amy H. Auchincloss, Ana V. Diez Roux, Timothy Dvonch, Patrick L. Brown, R. Graham Barr, Martha L. Daviglus, David C. Goff, Joel D. Kaufman, Marie S. O'Neill> ;Environmental Health Perspectives. 2008 Apr 1
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia