Are you Dr. O'Neal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Vfw Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132Phone(857) 203-5764
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick O'Neal, MD is a general surgeon in West Roxbury, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System - Jamaica Plain and is an Assistant Professor at Boston University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2002 - 2010
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Playing the Surgical Technologist Role by Surgery Residents Improves Their Technical and Nontechnical Skills.Benjamin Nelson, Kim Na Eun, Brandy L. Sullivan, Patrick O'Neal, Vivian M. Sanchez, Edward E. Whang, Gentian Kristo> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2019 Jun 1
- 5 citationsBronchogenic cyst masquerading as an adrenal tumor: a case of mistaken identity.Patrick O'Neal, Francis D. Moore, Atul A. Gawande, Nancy L. Cho, Emily E. King, Jacob Moalem, Daniel Ruan> ;Endocrine Practice. 2012 Feb 20
- 3 citationsHemorrhagic shock as the initial manifestation of pheochromocytoma: report of a sequential management strategy.Patrick O'Neal, Francis D. Moore, Atul A. Gawande, Nancy L. Cho, Jacob Moalem, Daniel T. Ruan> ;Endocrine Practice. 2012 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System - Jamaica PlainJamaica Plain, Massachusetts