Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2006 - 2008
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2006
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 922 citationsDevelopmental trajectories of brain volume abnormalities in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.F. Xavier Castellanos, Patti P. Lee, Wendy Sharp, Neal Jeffries, Deanna Greenstein, Liv S. Clasen, Jonathan D. Blumenthal, Regina James, Christen L. Ebens, James M. Wa...> ;JAMA. 2002 Oct 9