- 533 S 336th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
Phone: (253) 661-1700
Fax: (253) 661-4565
- Dr. Paul Chikos, MD is a board certified radiologist in Federal Way, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.
Dr. Chikos's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Chikos's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Radiology
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of RochesterInternship, Transitional Year
- West Virginia University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Chikos's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License1971 - 2015
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Chikos's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Geometric modeling of the carotid bifurcation in humans: implications in ultrasonic Doppler and radiologic investigations. Forster, F. K., Chikos, P. M., Frazier, J. S.; J Clin Ultrasound. 1985 Jul 01.
- Observer variability in evaluating extracranial carotid artery stenosis. Chikos, P. M., Fisher, L. D., Hirsch, J. H., Harley, J. D., Thiele, B. L., Strandness, D. E.; Stroke. 1983 Nov 01.
- Is siphon disease important in predicting outcome of carotid endarterectomy? Roederer, G. O., Langlois, Y. E., Chan, A. R., Chikos, P. M., Thiele, B. L., Strandness, D. E.; Arch Surg. 1983 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 20 More...
- Dr. Paul Chikos, Dr. Paul Chikos, MD, Dr. P Chikos, Dr. Paul M Chikos
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Chikos's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, WA)
- Patrick Freeny, MD
- Laurence Herzog, MD
- Benjamin Pisciotta, MD
- David Lamar, MD
- Peter Eby, MD
- James Rogers III, MD
- Susan Ott, MD
- Amy Guttmann, MD
- Mark Roggeveen, MD
- Arnold Kang, MD