Are you Dr. Cook?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office702 Barnhill Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 278-3224Fax(317) 274-2443
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Cook, MD is an otolaryngologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Montana, and Missouri.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Otolaryngology, 1981 - 1985
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterInternship, Otolaryngology, 1980 - 1981
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1985 - 2019
- MO State Medical License 1981 - 2021
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of hemolysis on insulin determination by the Beckman Coulter Unicell DXI 800 immunoassay analyzer.Cook, P.R., Glenn, C., Armston, A.> ;Clin Biochem. 2010 Apr
- 8 citationsEndoscopic Partial Inferior TurbinoplastyMahlon R. Van Delden, Paul R. Cook, William E. Davis> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1999 Oct 1
- 1 citationsIn vitro testing in pediatric food allergyTimothy M. Herr, Paul R. Cook, Gary Highfill> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1999 Feb 1
- Join now to see all