- Dr. Paul Engstrom, MD is a board certified neonatologist in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neonat/Perinatology: General Neonatology
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License1992 - 2015
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsNeonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP)American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Randomized, controlled trial of nasopharyngeal continuous positive airway pressure in the extubation of very low birth weight infants. Annibale, D. J., Hulsey, T. C., Engstrom, P. C., Wallin, L. A., Ohning, B. L.; J Pediatr. 1994 Mar.
- Surfactant replacement attenuates the increase in alveolar permeability in hyperoxia. Engstrom, P. C., Holm, B. A., Matalon, S.; J Appl Physiol. 1989 Aug.
- Blood volume restitution after hemorrhage in the newborn lamb. Block, S. M., Pixley, J. E., Wray, A. H., Ray, D., Barnes, K. D., Engstrom, P. C., Rose, J. C.; Am J Physiol. 1989 Sep.
- Register to See 3 More
- American Academy of Pediatrics - AAPFellow
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Paul Engstrom, Dr. Paul Engstrom, MD, Dr. P Engstrom, Dr. Paul C Engstrom