Are you Dr. Harsanyi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6504 Kenilworth Ave
Riverdale, MD 20737Phone(301) 277-1890Fax(301) 927-8468
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Harsanyi, MD is a board certified radiologist in Riverdale, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and Virginia. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital Center and Doctors Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1974 - 1975
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1970 - 1973
- Semmelweis UniversityClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1975 - 2016
- VA State Medical License 1974 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsIn Vivo and Post Mortem Dissolution Rates of Pulmonary Emboli and Venous Thrombi in the DogKenneth M. Moser, Michel Guisan, Ernest E. Bartimmo, Antonio M. Longo, Paul G. Harsanyi, Nicholas Chiorazzi> ;Circulation. 1973 Jul 1
- 39 citationsAssessment of Pulmonary Photoscanning and Angiography in Experimental Pulmonary EmbolismKenneth M. Moser, Paul G. Harsanyi, George Rius-Garriga, Michel Guisan, Glen A. Landis, August Miale> ;Circulation. 1969 May 1
- 6 citationsAcute hemodynamic consequences of ligation of the inferior vena cavaPaul G. Harsanyi, Jorge Rius-Garriga, Kenneth M. Moser> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1969 Mar 1
- Doctors Community HospitalLanham, Maryland
- University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital CenterHyattsville, Maryland