Are you Dr. Pfeffer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office521 E Middle Tpke
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 647-9648Fax(860) 647-1364
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Pfeffer, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Manchester, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1970
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1966 - 1967
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1990 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsVitamin D and lung diseasePaul E Pfeffer, Catherine M. Hawrylowicz> ;Thorax. 2012 Nov 1
- 11 citationsAre weekend handovers of adequate quality for the on-call general medical team?Paul E Pfeffer, Dilip Nazareth, Norman Main, Sarah Hardoon, Aklak Choudhury> ;Clinical Medicine. 2011 Dec 1
- 9 citationsEosinophilia, meningitis and pulmonary nodules in a young womanPaul E Pfeffer, Arjune Sen, Satya Das, Michael Sheaff, Anand Sivaramakrishnan, David E. Simcock, Benjamin Turner> ;Thorax. 2010 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- NET Training Day: Barts Hospital 12/01/17April 2nd, 2017
- Coronavirus Latest: Discharged Covid-19 Patients to Be Treated via Digital Technology to Help Deal with SymptomsAugust 14th, 2020
- Manchester Memorial HospitalManchester, Connecticut