Are you Dr. Sheehan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6565 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 713-790-3311Fax+1 713-790-2605
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Sheehan, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Georgia, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2008
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsFluoroquinolone resistance during 2000–2005 : An observational studyRichard J. Ryan, Christopher J. Lindsell, Paul Sheehan> ;BMC Infectious Diseases. 2008 May 24
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDecatur, Georgia