- 77 Lafayette Pl
Greenwich, CT 06830
Phone: (203) 868-4341
Fax: (914) 472-2838
Dr. Waters's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Thoracic Surgery: General Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Waters's Education & Medical Training
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Waters's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Waters's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Waters's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Tracheobronchial rupture after double-lumen endotracheal intubation. Liu, H., Jahr, J.S., Sullivan, E., Waters, P.F.; J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2004 Apr.
- Surgical resection of pulmonary metastases after orthotopic liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma. Bazan, H.A., McMurtry, K.A., Waters, P.F., Thung, S.N.; Transplantation. 2002 Mar 27.
- Lung volume reduction surgery: a cost and outcomes comparison of sternotomy versus thoracoscopy. Ko, C. Y., Waters, P. F.; Am Surg. 1998 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
Dr. Waters's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Paul Waters, Dr. Paul Waters, MD, Dr. P Waters, Dr. Paul Frederick Waters
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Waters's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Thoracic Surgery, CT)
- Charles Kim, MD
- Robert Painter, MD
- Michael Deren, MD
- Rakesh Hegde, MD
- Thomas Gentsch, MD
- Parry Larsen, MD
- Juan Escalon, MD
- Louis Stein Jr., MD
- Sabet Hashim, MD
- David Esposito, MD