- 1 Perkins Sq
Childrens Hospital Medical Center Of Akron
Akron, OH 44308
Phone: (330) 543-1000
Fax: (330) 580-5536
Dr. Wong's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Wong's Education & Medical Training
- Washington UniversityFellowship, Neuroradiology
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Radiology
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaResidency, Radiology
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Wong's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
- American Board of RadiologyPediatric Radiology
Dr. Wong's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A study of sexual satisfaction and frequency of sex among Hong Kong Chinese couples. Cheung, M.W., Wong, P.W., Liu, K.Y., Yip, P.S., Fan, S.Y., Lam, T.; J Sex Res. 2008-04-01.
- Synergistic induction of tissue factor by coagulation factor Xa and TNF: evidence for involvement of negative regulatory signaling cascades. Hezi-Yamit, A., Wong, P.W., Bien-Ly, N., Komuves, L.G., Prasad, K.S., Phillips, D.R., Sinha, U.; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Aug 23.
- Atrophic macular degeneration mutations in ELOVL4 result in the intracellular misrouting of the protein. Ambasudhan, R., Wang, X., Jablonski, M.M., Thompson, D.A., Lagali, P.S., Wong, P.W., Sieving, P.A., Ayyagari, R.; Genomics. 2004 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 44 More...
- Dr. Paul Wong, Dr. Paul Wong, MD, Dr. P Wong, Dr. Paul W Wong
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wong's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, OH)
- Robert Porter, MD
- Lloyd Slusher, MD
- Jared Griffith, DO
- Gavin Udstuen, MD
- Jason Payne, MD
- Tamara Martin, MD
- Joseph Veniero, MD
- James Buchino, MD
- Ernest Hetrick, MD
- James Frank, MD