Paula Braverman, MD
Professor of Pediatrics, University Cincinnati
- 3333 Burnet Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Phone: (513) 636-3336
Fax: (513) 636-8844
Dr. Braverman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: Adolescent Medicine
Dr. Braverman's Education & Medical Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Adolescent Medicine
- Yale New Haven Children's CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Braverman's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsAdolescent Medicine
Dr. Braverman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Infectious diseases and immunizations. Preface. Braverman, P.K., Frenck, R.W., Holland-Hall, C.; Adolesc Med State Art Rev. 2010 Aug.
- Adolescent preferences for human immunodeficiency virus testing methods and impact of rapid tests on receipt of results. Kowalczyk Mullins, T.L., Braverman, P.K., Dorn, L.D., Kollar, L.M., Kahn, J.A.; J Adolesc Health. 2010 Feb.
- Premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Braverman, P.K.; J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2007 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
- Dr. Paula Braverman, Dr. Paula Braverman, MD, Dr. P Braverman, Dr. Paula K Braverman
- 25 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 25 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Braverman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, OH)
- Manish Malkar, MD
- Aurelia Jackson, MD
- Melissa Skaug, MD
- Lauren Carlyle, MD
- Swati Patel, MD
- Phillip Nieburg, MD
- Teresa Czaplicki, MD
- Peter Catanzaro, MD
- Robert Elliott, MD
- Kathleen McGovern, MD