Are you Dr. Navarro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Albany St
Floor 3 Room 310
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 997-2121Fax(617) 636-8302
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paula Navarro, MD is a pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2012 - 2013
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Cytopathology, 2011 - 2012
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2007 - 2011
- University of ZuliaClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Screening of Variants in the Transcript Profile of Eutopic Endometrium from Infertile Women with Endometriosis during the Implantation Window.Michele Gomes Da Broi, Jessica Rodrigues Plaça, Wilson A. Silva, Rui Alberto Ferriani, Paula Andrea de Albuquerque Salles Navarro> ;Revista brasileira de ginecologia e obstetricia : revista da Federacao Brasileira das Sociedades de Ginecologia e Obstetricia. 2021 Jun 1
- Altered transcriptome in cumulus cells of infertile women with advanced endometriosis with and without endometriomaCaroline Mantovani da Luz, Michele Gomes Da Broi, Jessica Rodrigues Plaça, Wilson A. Silva, Juliana Meola, Paula Andrea de Albuquerque Salles Navarro> ;Reproductive Biomedicine Online. 2021 May 1
- Follicular Fluid from Infertile Women with Mild Endometriosis Impairs In Vitro Bovine Embryo Development: Potential Role of Oxidative StressVanessa Silvestre Innocenti Giorgi, Rui Alberto Ferriani, Paula Andrea de Albuquerque Salles Navarro> ;Revista Brasileira de Ginecologia e Obstetrícia. 2021 Jan 28
- Join now to see all