Pauline Powers, MD
Professor, Pediatrics, USF-Morsani
- 3515 East Fletcher Ave.
Tampa, FL 33613
Phone: (813) 974-8900
Fax: (813) 974-4575
Dr. Powers's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Powers's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at DavisResidency, Psychiatry
- University IA Psychiatric HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital & Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Powers's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry, 1977
Dr. Powers's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Powers's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Failure to feed patients with anorexia nervosa and other perils and perplexities in the medical care of eating disorder patients. Powers, P. S.,Cloak, N. L.; Eat Disord. 2013.
- Psychopharmacologic treatment of obesity and eating disorders in children and adolescents. Powers, P. S., Cloak, N. L.; Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2012 Oct.
- Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Quetiapine in Anorexia Nervosa. Powers, P. S., Klabunde, M., Kaye, W.; Eur Eat Disord Rev. 2012 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 46 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Powers's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, FL)
- Usama Sabzwari, MD
- Metin Arat, MD
- Susan Tran, MD
- Joseph Villacis, MD
- Sheldon Richman, MD
- Oscar Leyva-Yapur, MD
- Susan Glander, MD
- Rafael Ruiz-Colon, MD
- Jon Shaw, MD
- Tonja Johnson, MD