Pedram Argani, MD
Professor, Pathology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 600 N Wolfe St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: (410) 955-2660
Dr. Argani's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Argani's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Selective Pathology
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Argani's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Argani's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Argani's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Exome sequencing identifies frequent inactivating mutations in BAP1, ARID1A and PBRM1 in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas. Jiao, Y.,Pawlik, T. M.,Anders, R. A.,Selaru, F. M.,Streppel, M. M.,Lucas, D. J.,Niknafs, N.,Guthrie, V. B.,Maitra, A.,Argani, P.,Offerhaus, G. J.,Roa, J. C.,Roberts, L. R....; Nat. Genet.. 2013 Nov 05.
- The International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) Vancouver Classification of Renal Neoplasia. Srigley, J. R.,Delahunt, B.,Eble, J. N.,Egevad, L.,Epstein, J. I.,Grignon, D.,Hes, O.,Moch, H.,Montironi, R.,Tickoo, S. K.,Zhou, M.,Argani, P.; Am. J. Surg. Pathol.. 2013 Oct.
- The role of GATA binding protein 3 in the differential diagnosis of collecting duct and upper tract urothelial carcinomas. Gonzalez-Roibon, N.,Albadine, R.,Sharma, R.,Faraj, S. F.,Illei, P. B.,Argani, P.,Ertoy, D.,Allaf, M. E.,Netto, G. J.; Hum. Pathol.. 2013 Sep 24.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Pedram Argani, Dr. Pedram Argani, MD, Dr. P Argani
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Argani's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MD)
- Joan Gibble, MD
- Maria Spatz, MD
- Christopher Vandenbussche, MD
- A D Scott Mahoney, MD
- John Yardley, MD
- Ashok Tholpady, MD
- Richard Levin, MD
- Beth Schwartz, MD
- Rachel Katz, MD
- Wenle Wang, MD