Pedram Argani, MD
Professor, Pathology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 600 N Wolfe St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: (410) 955-2660
- Dr. Pedram Argani, MD is a pathologist in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is a Professor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Argani's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Argani's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Selective Pathology
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Argani's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License1997 - 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Argani's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Argani's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- t(6;11) Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC): Expanded Immunohistochemical Profile Emphasizing Novel RCC Markers and Report of 10 New Genetically Confirmed Cases. Smith, N. E.,Illei, P. B.,Allaf, M.,Gonzalez, N.,Morris, K.,Hicks, J.,Demarzo, A.,Reuter, V. E.,Amin, M. B.,Epstein, J. I.,Netto, G. J.,Argani, P.; Am. J. Surg. Pathol.. 2014 Mar 13.
- Comprehensive profile of GATA binding protein 3 immunohistochemical expression in primary and metastatic renal neoplasms. Gonzalez-Roibon, N.,Faraj, S. F.,Munari, E.,Bezerra, S. M.,Albadine, R.,Sharma, R.,Argani, P.,Allaf, M. E.,Netto, G. J.; Hum. Pathol.. 2013 Dec 10.
- Exome sequencing identifies frequent inactivating mutations in BAP1, ARID1A and PBRM1 in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas. Jiao, Y.,Pawlik, T. M.,Anders, R. A.,Selaru, F. M.,Streppel, M. M.,Lucas, D. J.,Niknafs, N.,Guthrie, V. B.,Maitra, A.,Argani, P.,Offerhaus, G. J.,Roa, J. C.,Roberts, L. R....; Nat. Genet.. 2013 Nov 05.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
- Dr. Pedram Argani, Dr. Pedram Argani, MD, Dr. P Argani
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Argani's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MD)
- Sheldon Glusman, MD
- James Locke, MD
- Julia (Wang) Choi, MD
- Ton (Ton) Chieu, MD
- Michael Thomas, MD
- Rhonda Cooke, MD
- Franklin Zuehl, MD
- David Lacher, MD
- Rupal Mehta, MD
- Alberto Gamez, MD