Peleg Ben-Galim, MD
- 1504 Taub Loop
Dept. Of Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 873-2000
Dr. Ben-Galim's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Dr. Ben-Galim's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
- The Hebrew University of JerusalemMedical School
Dr. Ben-Galim's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Ben-Galim's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Efficacy of MRI for Assessment of Spinal Trauma: Correlation with Intra-Operative Findings. Zhuge, W., Ben-Galim, P., Hipp, J. A., Reitman, C. A.; J Spinal Disord Tech. 2012 Oct 16.
- Toward the establishment of optimal computed tomographic parameters for the assessment of lumbar spinal fusion. Ho, J.M., Ben-Galim, P.J., Weiner, B.K., Karbach, L.E., Reitman, C.A., Heggeness, M.H., Hipp, J.A.; Spine J. 2011 Jul.
- Reference data for interpreting widening between spinous processes in the lumbar spine. Jackson, E.R., Lador, R., Ben-Galim, P.J., Reitman, C.A., Hipp, J.A.; Spine J. 2011 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 24 More...
- Dr. Peleg Ben-Galim, Dr. Peleg Ben-Galim, MD, Dr. P Ben-Galim
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ben-Galim's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, TX)
- Matthew Jordan, MD
- Michael Putney, MD
- Allen Criswell, MD
- Scott Williams, MD
- Christopher Vara, MD
- Howard Berg, MD
- Lesley (Padilla) Shure, MD
- Kenneth Warnock, MD
- Idris Gharbaoui, MD
- Jonathan Sunkin, MD