Dr. Larimer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3950 New Covington Pike
Memphis, TN 38128Phone+1 901-372-3453Fax+1 901-763-4305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Urology, 1975 - 1978
- University of TennesseeResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- University of Tennessee/Methodist Healthcare-Memphis HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsSimple renal cyst manifest by proteinuria in children.H. Norman Noe, Perry J. Larimer> ;The Journal of Urology. 1977 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: