Peter Kolbeck, MD
- 3637 Mission Ave
Bldg A Ste 5
Carmichael, CA 95608
Phone: (916) 863-1496
- Dr. Peter Kolbeck, MD is a pathologist in Carmichael, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Dr. Kolbeck's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Kolbeck's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Immunopathology
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Emory University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Kolbeck's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Kolbeck's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Dense deposit disease and the factor H H402 allele. Lau, K. K., Smith, R. J., Kolbeck, P. C., Butani, L.; Clin Exp Nephrol. 2008 Jun.
- Coxsackievirus expression of the murine secretory protein interleukin-4 induces increased synthesis of immunoglobulin G1 in mice. Chapman, N. M., Kim, K. S., Tracy, S., Jackson, J., Höfling, K., Leser, J. S., Malone, J., Kolbeck, P.; J Virol. 2000 Sep.
- Coxsackievirus-induced chronic myocarditis in murine models. Gauntt, C. J., Tracy, S. M., Chapman, N., Wood, H. J., Kolbeck, P. C., Karaganis, A. G., Winfrey, C. L., Cunningham, M. W.; Eur Heart J. 1995 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 25 More...
- Dr. Peter Kolbeck, Dr. Peter Kolbeck, MD, Dr. P Kolbeck
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kolbeck's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, CA)
- Serguei Bannykh, MD
- Aihong Liu, MD
- Keith England, MD
- Leonard Tulman, MD
- Hany Halawa, MD
- Inderjit Deol, MD
- John Lowe, MD
- Jacques Dorce Jr., MD
- Deepty Bhansali, MD
- Dennis Chenoweth, MD