Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Coulter Rd
Clifton Springs, NY 14432Phone(315) 462-1431Fax(315) 462-7358
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Lee, MD is a board certified pathologist in Clifton Springs, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1974 - 1978
- Frankford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Korea University College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- Immune Overdrive Puts Some Colorectal Cancer Patients at Risk for Poor OutcomesOctober 25th, 2019
- Clifton Springs Hospital and ClinicClifton Springs, New York