Are you Dr. Pick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Weiss Street
Medical Service-Neurology 111, Vamc
Saginaw, MI 48602Phone(414) 510-8454
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Pick, MD is a board certified neurologist in Saginaw, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Mississippi, and Missouri.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1986
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthResidency, Neurology, 1983 - 1983
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1983
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1977 - 1981
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCurrent concepts about multiple sclerosis.Wallace W. Tourtellotte, Peter W. Pick> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1989 May 1
- Occurrence of breast carcinoma within a fibroadenoma. A review.Pick PW, Iossifides IA> ;Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med.. 1984-07-01
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome and multiple tract degeneration in a homosexual manDikran S. Horoupian, P. Pick, I. Spigland, Phillip D. Smith, Russell K. Portenoy, Robert Katzman, S. Cho> ;Annals of Neurology. 1984 May 1