Are you Dr. Wolfe?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 88 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5901 W Olympic Blvd
Suite # 401
Los Angeles, CA 90036Phone(323) 954-1072Fax(323) 954-1081
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Wolfe, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 110 citationsSofosbuvir plus ribavirin for the treatment of chronic genotype 4 hepatitis C virus infection in patients of Egyptian ancestryPeter Ruane, Dani Ain, Richard Stryker, Raymond Meshrekey, Mina Soliman, Peter R. Wolfe, Joseph Riad, Sameh Mikhail, Kathryn Kersey, Deyuan Jiang, Benedetta Massetto, ...> ;Journal of Hepatology. 2015 May 1
- 5 citationsProspective Study of Topical Testosterone Gel (AndroGel) Versus Intramuscular Testosterone in Testosterone-Deficient HIV-Infected MenJames D. Scott, Peter R. Wolfe, Peter L. Anderson, Gary R. Cohan, Anthony Scarsella> ;Hiv Clinical Trials. 2007 Nov 1
- 6 citationsSerious Renal Impairment Occurs Rarely with Use of Tenofovir DFJames D. Scott, Peter R. Wolfe, Robert K Bolan, Bill Guyer> ;Hiv Clinical Trials. 2006 Mar 1