Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office52 Medical Park Dr
Birmingham, AL 35235
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Johnson, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, and Vaughan Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2010 - 2013
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine at ChattanoogaInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology