Are you Dr. Kuo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1329 Lusitana St
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 523-1600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Kuo, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii and Colorado. He is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2004 - 2006
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- HI State Medical License 2003 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMortality rates and hemorrhagic complications in asian-pacific islanders during treatment of acute myocardial infarctionPhilip I. Kuo, Richard Severino, Frederic J. Pashkow> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2004 Sep 1
- The Queen's Medical CenterHonolulu, Hawaii